Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to Thrifty Nana; a place to share knowledge, tips and ramblings on helping your pennies go further :-)

Friday 6 January 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to thrifty nana, a shiny new blog dedicated to sharing simple tips and knowledge on making your pennies go further! 

I'm fortunate enough to know some pretty resourceful people who have really helped me during the credit crunch but I've also got a few ideas of my own which I'd simply love to share with you. I'm hoping this blog will inspire and enable more people to make a real difference to what remains in their purses and wallets at the end of the month :-)

Stay tuned for more ramblings and chat, speak soon! 
TN xxx


Do you have a tip you'd like to share? 
Feel free to post it in the comments section below! The best ones will be featured on the main blog page for everyone to see! 

1 comment:

  1. We also add mushrooms and sometimes peas, particularly if we are making shepherd's pie - Yum!

    ReplyDelete