Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to Thrifty Nana; a place to share knowledge, tips and ramblings on helping your pennies go further :-)

Thursday 19 January 2012

Eek, one week until pay day and I need a fashion fix!

So, it's only just over half way through the month and I literally haven't got two pennies to rub together! The weekend is nearly here and I feel the need to update my wardrobe somehow to make it more, well, weekend-y (!) without spending anything... CUE SHOE EMBELLISHMENT TUTORIAL! This glorious blog post teaches you how to make shoe clips to update any pair of pumps or heels using PAPERCLIPS (why didn't I think of that sooner?) as the main attachment device!


I think they were intended for the Christmas period but I'll definitely be using this idea throughout the year. I've got lots of ribbon and spare cloth which I think will be perfect for this! TN xxx

Do you have a tip you'd like to share? 
Feel free to post it in the comments section below! The best ones will be featured on the main blog page for everyone to see! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a neat idea about the bananas. And the shoe embelleshing idea translates well to hairclips.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete