Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to Thrifty Nana; a place to share knowledge, tips and ramblings on helping your pennies go further :-)

Tuesday 17 January 2012

A free (ish) gift you'd actually want to give...

Hello! I came across this article today about making a beautiful hanging basket with just a few essentials for around £10. I think I could make this in an even more thrifty fashion by using a bowl/vase from a charity shop and perhaps a plant from the "reduced" section in a garden centre/super market (often the plants there need just a little extra love and attention!). Click here for the tutorial!


Just beautiful!
TN xxx


Do you have a tip you'd like to share? 
Feel free to post it in the comments section below! The best ones will be featured on the main blog page for everyone to see! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I never knew that about lemonade and flowers. I'm always told to put a "spoonful of sugar" in the vase, but now that I think about it, lemonade would work brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete