Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to Thrifty Nana; a place to share knowledge, tips and ramblings on helping your pennies go further :-)

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Grumpy

I have been stuck in a terrible mood all week and am only just feeling better now so sorry for my lack of thrifty posts. My mood prompted me to seek out ways in which to make myself happier. I know this isn't the usual Thrifty Nana post but all points are FREE to do (ha ha) and could help lift the spirits of any of you out there suffering during these crunchy credit times! Action for Happiness offers these ten points to focus on:


I took particular interest in the "resilience" section: We often cannot choose what happens to us, but in principle we can choose our own attitude to what happens. I am fortunate that nothing has happened per se, I just need to focus on moving onwards and upwards.


Hopefully I'll be in a better mood soon! TN xxx



Do you have a tip you'd like to share? 
Feel free to post it in the comments section below! The best ones will be featured on the main blog page for everyone to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment