How to make Grass Heads
1. Cut off the legs of an old pair of tights
2. Put a spoonful of grass seed and then a large handful of compost in each leg
3. Tie off as tight as you can
4. Pull out a section of the tights (with some compost in it) and tie with thread to make the nose
5. Add buttons or stickers for eyes
6. Place in a cup of water on a windowsill and keep damp
7. Watch your Grass Heads grow!
I used to love these when I was younger! TN xxx
Do you have a tip you'd like to share?
Feel free to post it in the comments section below! The best ones will be featured on the main blog page for everyone to see!