Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to Thrifty Nana; a place to share knowledge, tips and ramblings on helping your pennies go further :-)

Friday 13 January 2012

I need a hair cut...

This morning I discovered that my hair was in good need of a cut but my fringe in particular looked quite ridiculous.  I decided to cut just the fringe myself as I haven't got the time (let alone the money!) to go to a hair dressers! I kind of wish I'd seen these tutorials beforehand as my fringe is quite short now... woops! Maybe I could give the layering one a go?!

Fringe cutting (they call them "bangs" which I've always thought was weird):



Layering hair:




Hope you have a pleasant weekend! 
TN xxx

Do you have a tip you'd like to share? 
Feel free to post it in the comments section below! The best ones will be featured on the main blog page for everyone to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment