Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to Thrifty Nana; a place to share knowledge, tips and ramblings on helping your pennies go further :-)

Friday 17 February 2012

Bridesmaid duties

I've been lucky enough to have been asked to be a bridesmaid at my step brother's wedding! Lucky me! I have been given the duty of finding shoes and shrugs for all the bridesmaids and when searching for such items, I came across this site about having a wedding on a budget.


The author of the site claims her wedding cost £5k which is well below the British average cost of £22k! I'll definitely be keeping this site in mind if I ever get hitched! TN xxx


Do you have a tip you'd like to share? 
Feel free to post it in the comments section below! The best ones will be featured on the main blog page for everyone to see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment